A new blender can help you commit to a healthier lifestyle by ensuring you get your daily dose of nutritious, delicious fruits and vegetables. Or it can simply help you come up with those cool margaritas for your next party. If the best blender under 100 is what you’re looking for, you have come to the right place.
By now, you must have asked yourself the questions – what a good blender to buy on a budget? What is the best budget blender for smoothies? Read on, and we will take you through our blender buying guide, with a few recommendations along the way.
- Best Blenders Under 100 in 2018 – Comparison Table
- Our Three Favorites Budget Blender For Smoothies Under $100:
- How To Choose a Cheap Blender For Smoothies?
- What To Consider When Buying Your Blender Under 100?
- What Are The Benefits Of Using Smoothie Blenders On A Budget?
- Ten Best Smoothie Blender Under 100 Reviews:
- 1. Ninja Professional Blender (NJ600)
- 2. Hamilton Beach 56221 Smoothie Smart Blender
- 3. Nutri Ninja Pro BL450
- 4. NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender
- 5. Waring Pro PBB225 Food and Beverage Maker
- 6. Ninja Professional Blender (BL610)
- 7. Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups (BL660)
- 8. BLACK+DECKER BL1820SG-P FusionBlade Digital Blender
- 9. Oster Pro 1200 Blender Plus 24 oz. Smoothie Cup
- 10. Ninja Mega Kitchen System (Blender, Processor, Nutri Ninja Cups) BL770
- Final Words – Wrapping it up
Best Blenders Under 100 in 2018 – Comparison Table
|Product Image||Name||Editor Ratings||Price|
|[azrev_link_img asins="B004SAQIZ4" size="m" ]||Hamilton Beach 56221 Smoothie Smart Blender||A+||[azrev_link_button asin="B004SAQIZ4" text="Check Latest Price"]|
|[azrev_link_img asins="B00LU2HZMS" size="m"]||BLACK+DECKER BL1820SG-P FusionBlade Digital Blender||A+||[azrev_link_button asin="B00LU2HZMS" text="Check Latest Price"]|
|[azrev_link_img asins="B007Z58S8Y" size="m"]||Waring Pro PBB225 Food and Beverage Maker||A+||[azrev_link_button asin="B007Z58S8Y" text="Check latest Price"]|
|[azrev_link_img asins="B00XHXN54K" size="m"]||Oster Pro 1200 Blender Plus 24 oz. Smoothie Cup||A||[azrev_link_button asin="B00XHXN54K" text="Check latest Price"]|
|[azrev_link_img asins="B007TIE0GQ" size="m"]||NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender||A||[azrev_link_button asin="B007TIE0GQ" text="Check latest Price"]|
Our Three Favorites Budget Blender For Smoothies Under $100:
So, what’s a good blender to buy? When it comes to the best blenders under 100, the following are some of the best names in the industry especially hand-picked for you:
1. Countertop Blender
One of the trustiest names in kitchen appliances, KitchenAid’s KSB1575ER Countertop Blender is one of our top picks because of its ridiculously easy operation and maintenance. It comes with a shatter and scratch-proof jar that is easy to clean after each use.
It uses KitchenAid’s special diamond blending system to make your ingredients blend effortlessly. Available in numerous colors, this blender also has a replacement warranty attached to it valid for one year.
2. Personal Blender
This blender from BLACK+DECKER is a top-notch personal blender for the busy you. An excellent way of making the smoothie in a hurry or having a blender in your travel kit, its plastic blending containers can hold up to 20 oz. liquid and is one of the top budget blender under $100 for smoothies.
As with other personal blenders, its 275-watt motor is definitely not the most powerful around but can satisfy your basic blending needs quite efficiently. With PB1002R FusionBlade’s easy to clean, stain-proof jars, your delicious smoothie is just one button press away.
3. Hybrid Blenders
Among all-in-one blenders in a budget, Hamilton Beach’s feature-packed Power Elite Multi-Function Blender is famous for the sheer number of tasks it can perform without a hitch.
With 12 functions ranging from blending and chopping to pureeing, it can crush pretty much anything you put in it. Its 700-watt motor is the powerhouse behind the amply spacious 40-ounce pitcher that is dishwasher safe, and very easy to clean.
How To Choose a Cheap Blender For Smoothies?
➠ Budget your purchase
What is the best blender for 100 dollars?
First, keep your budget in mind before looking for a smoothie blender. Be realistic in your demands. Keep in mind that price does not necessarily mean quality and service. You can get lots, if not most, of the features of any high-priced blender at much lower prices if you do your research right.
➠ How much power is enough?
Are you making smoothies for yourself, your family, or for your corner shop? The more quantity you go for, the higher the power needs to be.
➠ Space headache vs your blender
Always remember to calculate your storage space against the size of the blender. Many people make the mistake of buying a blender that is too big for the kitchen counter and end up rarely using it. Go through the specifications thoroughly and compare them against your kitchen dimensions before buying a blender.
➠ Going big or small?
The size of your blender should be according to your requirements. If it’s solely for you, a small-sized product would almost certainly be enough. In case of a family appliance, it is better to go for a medium-sized one.
What To Consider When Buying Your Blender Under 100?
💡 The Container
Most blender manufacturers prefer to use a plastic jar over glass ones as they are less likely to have cracks or crush under pressure. However, the downside is that plastic containers accumulate more odor and stain, and need thorough cleanings after each use. You will have to decide between the sturdier plastic and the easy to clean but fragile glass containers.
💡 The Lid
An important feature often overlooked is the lid. When looking for a blender, make sure to see if the lid is airtight. Also, check out if you can put things on the lid during blending.
There is no universally accepted standard when it comes to controls for your blender, even if it is a smoothie budget blender. It all comes down to your preference. Do you want touch buttons will less cleaning hassles but reduced controls? Or are buttons more suitable for you with easier grips but more chance of accumulating dust? Maybe you are old fashioned, and find dial controls to be of your taste, and put up with their rather lengthy operation time? The choices are endless, and your ease of use and comfort should determine your choice.
💡 Blade Speed
Blender speed varies based on what you want to make. You can find anywhere between three to sixteen speeds on the blenders available in the market. Your decision should depend on your target – are you buying the blender for a wide range of activities, or the simple task of making shakes and smoothies? Keeping some basic but necessary functions in mind like grind and pulse, a blender with a medium range of speeds can be your best bet.
💡 Motor Power
An often hyped-up option, manufacturers tend to market higher powered blender as the more effective ones. This is not necessarily the case, as blending depends more on the design of the motor and blade than power, particularly for a blender under $100 for smoothies.
💡 Warranty Period
Make sure the blender you are buying comes with a satisfactory warranty. You wouldn’t want your beloved blender to stop working after six months and not have somewhere to return it, right?
What Are The Benefits Of Using Smoothie Blenders On A Budget?
✔ Blending Is Convenient, AND Fast
The beauty of blenders is that they can save you from all the hassle of chopping, grinding, and mixing your fruits and vegetables. And that too in the quickest time possible! Also, you can get a break from doing dishes for once as well.
✔ Blenders Help Make Nutritious Food
Blenders, particularly the blender under 100, make it so much easier to make a natural, healthy diet of fruits and vegetables. If you are looking for a way to give up your protein and carbohydrate-heavy processed diet, blenders can be your best friends. Better yet, they help retain the fibers and vital nutrients from your food items, helping you with a dose of daily healthiness.
✔ Easy Food, Easy Life
Many people deprive themselves of a healthy diet because of the time and effort it takes to prepare one. Using the best budget blender for smoothies, you can finally have that diet to make your life just a little easier.
✔ You Can Blend Everything!
You can pretty much blend anything and everything with the right blender. Fruits? Check. Vegetables? Check. Nuts? Check. Ice? Of course! Start your day with a banana smoothie and end it with a vegetable shake – the possibilities are endless.
Ten Best Smoothie Blender Under 100 Reviews:
1. Ninja Professional Blender (NJ600)[azrev_img_box asin=”B003VWXXXK” align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B003VWXXXK” size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]With a powerful 1000-watt motor and a sleek design, you can expect professional level performance from the Ninja Professional Blender (NJ600), considered one of the best blender under 100 industry-wide. With a 72-ounce container, it can help you crush through fruits, vegetables, and even ice with ease. When you ask yourself what is the best smoothie blender on a budget, this blender might just be your answer.
- Spacious 72 oz. jar
- 1000-watt motor
- All parts are dishwasher safe and free from BPA
- Patented 6-blade technology from Ninja
- Handy storage for cords
- A bit bulky to be set up on countertop
- Loudness of the motor can sometimes be an issue
2. Hamilton Beach 56221 Smoothie Smart Blender
[azrev_img_box asin=”B004SAQIZ4″ align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B004SAQIZ4″ size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]One of the most user-friendly blenders out there, the 56221 Smoothie Smart Blender from Hamilton Beach saves time by eliminating extra buttons and unnecessary features. Looking for a quick drink? Put your fruits or vegetables in, and press the smoothie button, wait 45 seconds, and voila! Your smoothie is ready with no extra hassle.
Behind the simplicity of this best budget blender for smoothies is a 700-watt motor designed to deal with everything from fruits and hard ice. Its patented Wave-Action system helps blend without the need for stirring, thus minimizing mess. The container is easy to clean, and there’s space for cord storage.
- One-touch smoothie button
- Dedicated Ice Crush button
- Six blending functions: Smoothie, Ice Crush, High, Medium, Low, and Pulse
- 700-watt motor
- Patented Wave Action system to get rid of stirring
- Stainless steel blades
- 40-oz glass jar resistant to heat
- Can be very loud
- Glass jar feels not very durable
- Smoothie button doesn’t handle ice well
3. Nutri Ninja Pro BL450[azrev_img_box asin=”B00JFLVMNE” align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B00JFLVMNE” size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]A solid performer from the trusted Ninja brand , the Nutri Ninja Pro BL450 boasts a patented Nutrient and Vitamin Extraction technology to make sure you get the necessary nutrition from your fruits and vegetables. It can crush through ice, stems, and even seeds to give you the perfect juice with a few presses of the buttons.
The blender comes with a 900-watt motor, two jars with 18 and 24 oz. capacity, and sip-and-seal lids among other features.
- Comes with two containers
- Does not sound obnoxiously loud despite having a 900-watt motor
- Takes up very little counter space
- Ridiculously simple to use
- Small recipe book included
- Lightweight but durable plastic
- Ridges inside the jar make it a little harder to clean
- The lid can sometimes be hard to attach
4. NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender
[azrev_img_box asin=”B007TIE0GQ” align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B007TIE0GQ” size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]A great product in and of itself , the NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender is a high-speed blender and mixer system from Magic Bullet. Its 12-piece unit is easy to use and can blend through fruits and vegetables effortlessly.
- 600-watt powerful motor
- Patented blade design with cyclonic action
- Includes 1-year warranty
- Can spill from the top when blending on rare occasions
- The motor can be loud after prolonged use
5. Waring Pro PBB225 Food and Beverage Maker[azrev_img_box asin=”B007Z58S8Y” align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B007Z58S8Y” size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]Built after the classic waterfall design, the Waring Pro PBB225 Food and Beverage Maker is a throwback to the past with modern performance. It comes with a 550-watt motor, powerful enough to crush through ice and other similar items, and is definitely one of the best smoothie blender on a budget.
It comes with a thick glass jar and the lid doubles as a measuring cup. The blender is easy to wash and can make delicious juice from frozen fruits in seconds.
- Classic, retro design makes for hassle-free use
- 40-ounce container with both imperial and metric measures
- 550-watt motor with 2-speed operation
- Heavy-duty base
- Dishwasher-safe glass jar and lid
- The motor can be loud at times
- The measuring cup in the lid can break it not handled with care
6. Ninja Professional Blender (BL610)[azrev_img_box asin=”B00NGV4506″ align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B00NGV4506″ size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]Another great product from the dependable Ninja line of blenders, the Ninja Professional Blender 1000 comes with a 1000-watt professional-grade motor. What can this powerful beast do? Starting from ice crushing, pureeing, blending and anything in between!
It’s 72-oz. the container is very easy to clean, and fits the image of the product perfectly – do more with your blender.
- Uses patented Total Crushing technology for better performance
- 1000-watt motor
- Comes with a 72-ounce container
- Safety feature keeping the blades from spinning before the lid is secured
- All parts are dishwasher safe
- The motor can be loud at times
- The overall build can sometimes feel a bit too plastic and less durable
7. Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups (BL660)[azrev_img_box asin=”B00939FV8K” align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B00939FV8K” size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]A powerful blender from Ninja, the Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups (BL660) is a 1100-watt kitchen tool with the added benefit of Ninja Cups. It comes with 16-ounce Cups with lids for on-the-go drinks made in its 72-ounce container. Oh, the container is dishwasher-safe too.
Like other Ninja blenders, the BL660 uses Total Crushing technology to crush through ice, fruits, and vegetables in seconds.
- 1100-watt motor with 3 speeds
- 72-ounce jar
- Two 16-ounce Nutri Ninja Cups
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- The lid can be hard to take off after operation
- The motor can be quite loud
8. BLACK+DECKER BL1820SG-P FusionBlade Digital Blender[azrev_img_box asin=”B00LU2HZMS” align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B00LU2HZMS” size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]BLACK+DECKER’s FusionBlade Digital Blender is a sleek offering that combines patented technologies with a rich customer experience. Its unique jar design and blade shape are accompanied by 4-speed operation controls to make delicious smoothies and even crush through the ice. It also comes with a dedicated smoothie button to go with a 20-ounce personal jar for drinks on the go.
- Unique FusionBlade technology for quickly crushing ice and making smoothies
- Better jar design to eliminate the need for stirring
- 700-watt motor
- 48-ounce spill-proof jar made out of thick glass
- Digital Controls
- All parts are dishwasher safe
- The base may come loose after prolonged use
- Drinks may spill is the lid is not fastened properly
9. Oster Pro 1200 Blender Plus 24 oz. Smoothie Cup[azrev_img_box asin=”B00XHXN54K” align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B00XHXN54K” size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]This 120-watt powerhouse blender offers a unique take on making smoothies – it doesn’t leave you guessing. With its smart settings, you just press the button for what you need, be it smoothie, milkshake, or juice, and it will decide for itself how long and at what speed it should operate!
- Smart Settings Technology with 7 different speeds
- Blades can rotate both ways for better performance
- 1200-watt motor
- Pulse feature for precision
- 10 years’ limited warranty
- The Smoothie Cup lid can sometimes slide forward while taking a sip
- Not placing the rubber washer properly on the lid can result in leakage
10. Ninja Mega Kitchen System (Blender, Processor, Nutri Ninja Cups) BL770[azrev_img_box asin=”B00939I7EK” align=”right” size=”m”][azrev_link_button asin=”B00939I7EK” size=”s” bg-color=”#f1511b” text-color=”#ffffff” text=”Check Price”][/azrev_img_box]A great all-in-one meal and drink-making appliance, the Ninja Mega Kitchen System is equipped with an awe-inspiring 1500-watt motor. It comes with 16 ounce Nutri Ninja cups complete with to-go lids for your personal use. It has an 8-cup food processor bowl feature with the specialized chopping blade and dough blade that can work through 2 pounds of dough in 30 seconds. This blender might answer all your questions regarding what’s a good blender to buy.
- 800-watt motor
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- 8-cup spacious Food Processor Bowl
- 72-ounce container
- Two 16-ounce Nutri Ninja Cups
- The Nutri Ninja Cups can leak if filled to the brim
- No place in the lid to add more ingredients during blending
Final Words – Wrapping it up
As for our recommendation, we love the Ninja Professional Blender (BL610) as it has a very sleek look, is the Best Blender Under 100 dollars, and most importantly, can crush through nearly anything you throw at it without the high price tag.
In case of versatility though, the Ninja Mega Kitchen System (Blender, Processor, Nutri Ninja Cups) BL770 reigns supreme, powered by a 1500-watt motor and advanced functions like food processing.
And finally, for an overall balanced product, we love the NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System as the best blender under $100 for smoothies, with its looks, a 600-watt motor, patented blending techniques, and the overall quality of the smoothies and juices.
In today’s busy world, blenders can make life just a little bit easier with a delicious smoothie or a milkshake. When buying a good blender under 100 dollars, make sure to see that you are not compromising the quality just to save a few bucks on the price. Choose your best blenders under 100 with care, eat healthy and nutritious, and stay assured, your body will thank you.